House clearance in Horne
Few little facts about Horne
Horne is a civil parish in Tandridge District Council in Surrey. History The parish lay within the Anglo-Saxon administrative division of Tandridge hundred. The earliest reference to Horne by name was in the 12th Century. Horne did not become a parish in its own right until 1705, when the southern part of Bletchingly parish became the parish of Horne. St Mary The Virgin Church The much restored church in the heart of the village has 14th and 15th century windows. Considerable restoration was undertaken in 1880.