House Clearance in Grayswood
Few little facts about Grayswood
Grayswood is a small village to the North of Haslemere and to the west of Witley, Surrey.
In 1894, Alfred Hugh Harman moved to Grayswood and in 1900 he offered to finance a church in Grayswood on land given by Lord Derby, on condition that a parish was created. The new parish of Grayswood was formed from parts of the old parishes of Witley, Chiddingfold, Haslemere and Thursley in 1901.