House Clearance in Headley Heath
Few little facts about Headley-Heath
Headley is a small village and civil parish in Surrey. Headley lay within the Copthorne hundred, an administrative division devised by the Saxons. Headley appears in Domesday Book of 1086 as Hallega. The Romans certainly would have had an influence in the area with the Roman Stane Street a few hundred metres from part of the Western and Northern boundaries of the Parish and a considerable Roman presence in the neighbouring village of Walton-on-the-Hill with its well documented villa and other finds.
A large section known as Headley Heath is under the control of The National Trust, and other nearby areas are controlled by Surrey Wildlife Trust and private nature reserves. Headley is known for its large heath lands.
The Headley Cricket Club was founded in 1893.