The big difference between clearing a house and a flat is access to the property. Whatever the premises are like, we can tackle it.
We will consider which floor the flat is located on, whether there is a lift or stairs, what parking is available. However large or awkward the item – from beds to carpets, from fridges to bags of rubbish, we can take it away for recycle, reuse and waste disposal. Items with a value can be taken to auction or donated to a charity of your choice - just let us know. It's important when we do a flat clearance that we come prepared for anything, well almost.
- Not sure about access? We will sort it out – just tell us when you call
- Don't know what to do with all the rubbish? We will sort the junk from the treasures, take away the rubbish, recycle and reuse whatever we can
Our flat services:
- total or part clearance of houses and flats
- probate valuations
- loft or cellar clearance
- garden clearance
- decluttering your home
- dealing with compulsive hoarding
- full or part house or flat removals
- eco-friendly disposal of furniture, green waste, white goods, diy rubble & decorating rubbish
- rip out kitchens & bathrooms
- demolish sheds & small garages
- wash, clean and tidy
DON'T LIFT A FINGER – WE BAG IT UP AND TAKE IT AWAY!
Apart from doing flat clearance we do a wide range of other services including garage clearance, garden clearance (even window boxes) and washing machine and fridges taken away and disposed of responsibly.
Time for a good sort out of all that clutter? – we are on the case
Dealing with more than the daily clutter? – we can help
Loft & attic
Clearing your loft or attic? - we’ll do the hard work for you
Cellar & basement
Need more space? - we'll sort it and take it away
Garage & shed
Time to get rid of that junk? - we'll recycle, reuse or dispose of it all
Wondering how to start the clearance? - we'll tackle it
Got some furniture to move out? - we have the expertise
Have a quick question? See our FAQ’s to find the answer